Insurance Coverage Explained
We have the knowledge and experience to quickly navigate the system, so you can focus on your child's care.
Did you know that most insurance plans cover ABA?
Our qualified staff will manage insurance claims, every step of the way. Here's how it works.
1. Intake: Reach out to our office manager, Julia, to obtain a registration form and a list of the required documents we will need before contacting your insurance carrier. You may also fill out our Pre-Registration form.
2. Authorization: We will contact your insurance carrier to verify your benefits and ensure your plan covers ABA. Then we'll get authorization to conduct an assessment.
3. Assessment: You're an integral part of this process. Parent/caregiver interview, observations and direct assessment help us establish a treatment plan for your child.
4. Approval: We will submit your child's treatment plan and assessment reports to your insurance carrier who will then approve the treatment plan.
5. Therapy: Treatment begins immediately. A supervising BCBA will be assigned to implement your child's treatment plan and train additional staff.
We are an out-of-network provider, but many insurance plans have out-of-network benefits.
Contact us by phone or email and we will talk to your insurance carrier about your benefits.
We file the claims for you and are with you the whole way.
You may be responsible for services not covered by insurance, including deductible and co-insurance amounts. We can work with you to set up a payment plan. If you have any questions, or would like to pay your bill over the phone, please call us at (917) 680-5805.